From Russia with Love

It's been a few weeks (with a mini break in Italy thrown in - more on that later!) since I came back home from Russia. I spent half of the summer in the beautiful St. Petersburg, where I was studying Russian and interning as a blogger at Liden & Denz. I certainly didn't want to neglect my personal blog, but I got completely absorbed in my work and studies and any free time I had was spent exploring the city, making new friends or just unwinding and having fun. So I decided to show instead of tell - here are some of my favourite photos from St. Petersburg, unedited, taken with my phone on the go, just because...

Hermitage - Winter Palace

Hermitage - General Staff Building

Neva and Peter and Paul Fortress

Griboedov kanal (channel) and Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood

Mikhailovsky Theater, anticipating the performance of Cinderella

Watching the bridges open from a boat on the river Neva

The magnificent fountain in Petergof

Church of the Saviour on the Spilled Blood

Mosaics inside the church

Golitsyn Loft with its cool cafés, bars, clubs and concept stores

With my fellow interns


As August is slowly coming to an end, I hope you make the best out of the last long summer days and warm evenings. Soon, I'll be back with some book reviews and posts about my trip to Venice and Florence!

Love,

Bella


P.S. If you're interested in Russian culture and language, take a look at what I wrote for Liden & Denz here and here.

Comments

Popular Posts